Those are some creative shots. I really like them. How much snow do you have?
Not much snow at all, we're all wondering where it's at! Not even snowed in yet.
I think the mid-west and east coast got it all!
From one healthy root, shall many branches share of their expertise!So Glad to be a part of all of the talent I see in God's children!What a joy to breathe of the beauty of God's world, and to view through the eyes of the artist!Thank YOU!
These photos are STUNNING! Beautifully done.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are some creative shots. I really like them. How much snow do you have?
Not much snow at all, we're all wondering where it's at! Not even snowed in yet.
I think the mid-west and east coast got it all!
From one healthy root, shall many branches share of their expertise!
So Glad to be a part of all of the talent I see in God's children!
What a joy to breathe of the beauty of God's world, and to view through the eyes of the artist!
Thank YOU!
These photos are STUNNING! Beautifully done.
Post a Comment