Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quick Christmas Cookies

Cranberry Clusters
1 1/2 c semi sweet chocolate chips
2/3 c craisins
2/3 c walnuts
Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Mix all ingredients drop by teaspoon on wax covered cookie sheet. Will harden when cool.

8 comments:

Photoggirl said...

That's quick! I will have to try this.
Our neighbor has a yellow lab that the boys really like and he plays with them all the time. Today he was wandering the neighborhood wearing a big red bow and spreading Christmas cheer ;-).

Even cuter yet, his master came over and gave the boys a Christmas cookie platter for being so nice to Rascal.

threeaspens said...

That is so neat!

Cheryl G Burke said...

Howdy,
Why are these called Cranberry clusters? Just because they are clustered?
I will try them if this is all they need let me know!
Love You,
Mom

threeaspens said...

Just be sure to use semi-sweet, Itried milk chocolate and they never really harden. But, the semi-sweet will!

Cheryl G Burke said...

What do you think about calling it Cranberry? Is that just because they cluster?

Cheryl G Burke said...

OHHHHH! I just looked closer "C" raisins!!! Now I see , I kept reading raisins!!!
DAH!
Thanks!

Photoggirl said...

Oh Mom!

Cheryl G Burke said...

I know, sometimes I scare myself! I think I just need to slow down an bit and think, seems like I am always on the go! Love to All,
Mom