She was standing patiently in the falling snow, waiting for a chickadee to land on her hand for a bit of seed. Instead, it perched on her slipper, she felt it but didn't know it was actually sitting on her foot. She couldn't look down because the slightest move sends everybody flying.

I spotted this old bike resting against a neighbor's fence. When they come back in the spring I'm going to have a little chat with them about it. I think it needs a new home, with me. (:

I always love cows in a field
2 comments:
These are so pretty. Really inspiring to look at them.
That Chickadee on her foot is so cute. I love the bike photo and how you want to ask about it when the neighbors return adds a fun touch. The cows in the field... well cows in a field are going to be hard to beat.
But to be honest, the aspens for your new banner take the cake for me. I think if I could only take shots of one thing it would be the aspen. Add a grove and I am in heaven. They are my favorite for sure.
Nice shooting.
I really enjoy these photos. They're so peaceful, so quiet...
Saddle Soap Images
Post a Comment