Rye actually took this buffalo portrait.
This one was straight into the sun but, you can get the idea.
I love these. Tell Rye that I love the buffalo and I love how she caught some of the road in there as though this is his preferred method of travel!
Buffalo,I also commented on this great picture, Gramps absolutely loved this shot, looks just like his Ringo! Great Shot Rye!Me
Terrific shot! I love it! Gramps would love to have been there to see it with you!Love, Gram
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love these. Tell Rye that I love the buffalo and I love how she caught some of the road in there as though this is his preferred method of travel!
Buffalo,
I also commented on this great picture, Gramps absolutely loved this shot, looks just like his Ringo! Great Shot Rye!
Me
Terrific shot! I love it! Gramps would love to have been there to see it with you!
Love, Gram
Post a Comment