Thursday, July 3, 2008

Adirondack Chairs


I hope this posting will take comments, I'm not sure why the last one didn't. Maybe it has something to do with me changing the settings?? Anyway, I've been wanting a set of these chairs and I finally ordered them up. So comfortable!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look like the Adirondacks! I love them, we had a complete set in 1971 that I gave to Gramma Fran, can you remember them? Your Dad just designed a great set of patio furniture, I will get picts as soon as he gets more than one completed!
They're really cool!
Love to you,
Mom also, could not get to the accept place on my E mail, try again?

Anonymous said...

Hey! I did to comment!!! It says no comments! What's this?
I love your chairs! If my first message does not show up, let me know,
Mom

Photoggirl said...

First of all the bag is so cute. The chairs are very nice. I saw adirondack chairs for children in the Pottery Barn catalog and I want to get the boys some. I want two for us also, but mine will have to wait. I am going to see if I can upload the photo to my blog.

Photoggirl said...

Oh, are these on your deck?

threeaspens said...

Mom, I wasn't alive in 1971:). I did take this shot on my deck.

Photoggirl said...

You are taking great photos. I really could not tell if this was one you shot or the one out of a magazine.

Anonymous said...

Who is the nut around here? I forgot that you guys weren't always with me! I just take it for granted that you always have been! Funny how life changes, but our minds retain the good things, if we let them, and they become the reality! Well, I love your chairs and ditto the comment from Don, that I likewise thought these were from the add for them! Great shots, and great choice of chairs!
Love