Here are a couple of bottles I found in the sand at a lake. They're glass but well preserved for laying outside for years. Thanks to thelandofka for the "aged" theme, a terrific idea!
Hey! I found you! AMAZING picture! I've really got to get back into my photography! Well, obviously I have one of these blogs too now... and I put a pic of Nate and Elisha on there... Love you all!
6 comments:
How neat is that! Awesome for the "aged" theme and neat bottles to boot!
What a cool find! Nice shots, and welcome to Theme Thursday. :)
Cool! Perfect for the theme! :D
I love the reflection of the bottles. I have bottles today too!
Hey! I found you! AMAZING picture! I've really got to get back into my photography! Well, obviously I have one of these blogs too now... and I put a pic of Nate and Elisha on there... Love you all!
Hey, great photo! Did you get high speed yet?
Post a Comment